By Aurelia Williams, Certified Life Coach
I just wanted to spread the word about Life Coaching and what it can do to help just about anyone. No, not every coach is suited for every client but the right coach/client combination is such powerful tool.
I hear different variations of the following questions and statements a lot:
- “What can a coach do for me?”
- “I can’t afford to pay a coach!”
- “What does SHE know that I don’t know?”
- “I don’t need a stinkin’ Coach!”
Ok, well I tossed the word “stinkin'” in there (smile) but I do know there are many people who could benefit from the power of coaching but feel they don’t need it.
Well hopefully the following can open some eyes to the magic of this wonderful tool!
Coaching is an effective process used to support individuals in creating something new for themselves. I work side by side with my clients coaching them by providing perspective and support for self-knowledge as they accomplish their business and personal goals.
I personally help women achieve balance and cultivate the tools necessary for them to evolve into a life filled with happiness and serenity. I believe all women have the tools they need inside to lead a more fulfilling life. I simply guide them along an empowering path that will awaken these tools, focus on their passion and ultimately lead them to a more fulfilled self. If you are ready to find your way to a more balanced you, I will be your guide.
Life coaches are great and act as your personal cheerleader. There are many benefits to having a Personal Life Coach and here are just a few. Coaching is a valuable process for people looking to:
- Design life intentions that include both your business and personal goals.
- Make meaningful personal changes that reduce stress and simplify your life.
- Free up energy and other resources to attract what you want for your life now.
- Enhance the quality of your communication and relationships.
- Work through a career or life transition.
- Achieve better work/life balance.
- Gain clarity, focus and direction.
Coaching is also for those that are successful and growing entrepreneurs, where everything is going really well, and you would just appreciate a neutral sounding board who will give you straight-up honest feedback and on-going support.
If you need an extra hand getting what you want out of life, contact Certified Life Coach, Aurelia Williams. She’ll help you design a life that allows you to reach your business and personal goals; cultivate more fulfilling relationships and that elusive achieve work/life balance you’ve been striving for.